Wednesday, September 20, 2006

your love gets sweeter every day

my eyes are tired and my throat is scratchy. i know i should like this music because it's motown and everyone sould like motown but for some reason i'm really annoyed by it right now. annoyed by a lot of things and somewhere i'm kind of stressed out but mostly i'm able to stay above everything and not care all that much and yea, that's a little bit of a lie, but not terribly. last night i went to a poetry reading and it made me want to do something like that- like getting up in front of everyone and showing them want i sound like when i speak in my own language but i know that it's not as endlessly fascinating as it is to me. i know this because a lot of the poems last night weren't all that fantastic but you know the poet felt like their entire being was in that poem so who are we to talk trash? "oh bob" "oh tina, you're feeling good baby" "oooohhh" "ahhhhh". i'm confused.

No comments: