Wednesday, October 18, 2006

"when the war is over you can read the paper"

ahha! so that's the way of it then? Why the fuck is this all underlined??? So annoying. Everything's so annoying. staying over my house- eating my food, drinking my beer when i offer it- what's up with that. i wish i could get my life back together for a minute or so. i hope i did ok on my paper- if i did i hope i get it back today- if i didn't i hope i won't find out any time soon. Morality...such a strange concept really- doesn't really make sense but we all know transgressions when we see them. Do we like them better when they're so impossible for us? Or are we appropriately turned off from the whole idea? I like comics-really i do- they are everything- they are life- they are not my life- but i kind of wish they were- i wish that brian vaughn and terri moore and david mack just flowed off of my tongue like your saliva- but they don't really and i'm always swimming in some lake full of stuff I don't really want to be submerged in. It's getting in my nostrils. in my eye-sockets. and you looked comfotable yesterday. so comfortable that i wanted to forget that we're supposed to hate each other now and i came so close to wanting to kiss you that my insides fell out through my fingernails. You were there and i was not. or we were both there but couldn't see each other. or we were there and i was yelling at you so loud to turn and face me and just make something make sense out o f this pile of shit. but you couldn't hear me i don't think. and then what happened next i saw not and speak not of.

No comments: