Monday, October 23, 2006

too many yer mom jokes for one evening

what if one day i say "uuumm...i was with yer mom last night an it was really good" and you start laughing because i always joke like that but then there's this uncomfortable silence because it's actually true...i WAS with yer mom last night and it WAS really good...would that ruin our friendship?
-different thought completely-
sometimes it would be nice to just tell the truth. For example:
-How was your night last night?
-Pretty good- I fucked myself until two in the morning- my hand still has a cramp!
-Wow- that sounds like a workout!
-Yeah- how was your night?
-Oh- you know, I cried myself to sleep because I miss you so bad.
-That sucks- I'm sorry. It really sucks that we had to break up but I just hated the fact that I still had to sneak into your house so your mom wouldn't know I was there and you never washed your underwear.
-I know- it was pretty lame. Plus, I never told you but I was sleeping with your brother the whole time. So it's probably a good thing we broke up.
-My brother's gay? You're gay?
-Only sometimes.
-Well, it was really nice to see you, but the conversation just got really awkward so I guess it's time to part ways.
-Definately! And even though it's a terrible idea, if you ever want to have meaningless sex with someone who's still totally enfatuated with you- give me a call!
-Wow! That does sound like a terrible idea! I think i'd rather smash a brick repeatedly into my skull.
-I'm not gonna lie- that really hurts my feelings! But it's all good- because I'm sleeping with your sister and all four of your roommates too! See you around!
-Yeah- see ya!

No comments: