Monday, October 09, 2006

o! light shining through

last night my computer told me that "judgement" was spelled incorrectly and that in fact it was spelled "judgment" and now I'm looking at the third volume of the ex machina trade edition and it clearly has "judgement" written on the cover. and next to it is a pack of michigan lighthouses and on the other side operation ivy and "the wealth of nations" along with an umbrella and a roll of masking tape. my socks are right over there and a pile of applications i've picked up over the past couple weeks is cluttering the table by the window. my roommates colored on some paper plates yesterday and now we have one of the sun and another saying "bienvenidos a nuestra casa". i feel like they should be hung up somewhere but for now they're just resting in front of the record player. i am too bored to make it through today. the go here get this done tell them what to do write up on this thing duck your head down there kind of day spent with people who think too much of themselves and never shut the fuck up. that's the kind of day that i have in store for me and it makes me want to get back in bed. i was the first one up today even though my roommates both have class at ten and i have class at 12. i wish coffee money grew on something that was close to my house so i didn't have to consider it an expense.

No comments: