Thursday, October 26, 2006

to make up for the last two days

I haven't been around much recently and i have to apologize. it must be weird for my body- to walk around without anything on the inside. but, sometimes i have to escape- run away to places yet untold and in my mind everything is well- everything is calm- while my body gets hung up by the thumbs- twisting and pulling and peeling- high pitched lemon tears. "make it a double make it a double" (that;s the second morphine reference i've made in my blog- shit...) it is 10:20 am and i have officially decided that it is time to get things moving- put ink to paper- say fuck it all and kick some ass. yell at the world for holding my head underwater and rip off my shirt to reveal the thousands of iron muscles underneath...bitch.

No comments: