Thursday, December 07, 2006

6:45

today i start drinking at 6:00 because it's just that kind of day. not that it's crazy or hectic, just incomplete (i'm not saying that alcohol will make everything okay, just that my frustrated need for drink comes from the incomplete-ness of the day). gogol bordello is perfect. i don't know why. probably because i used to hate them and now that that's out of the way i see how awesome they are. Edward is terribly annoying and i don't know why he's still around in my life. i definately don't need more stupid people in my life, i make up for most of that myself. i just submitted poems to two literary magazines and i'm nervous because i don't think any of my stuff is good enough for it, but i decided to just go for it anyway because what the fuck- you know? YOU YOU YOU. like you exist. "start wearing purple wearing purple, start wearing purple for me know"

ok- it's time to stop this rambling and start wearing purple and doing something with my life (yeah right)

No comments: